Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Cup of Memories

I have a very special friend who, even though she moved to Toronto too many years ago now, is in my thoughts every day. She’s the type of person who welcomes you with open arms, and always has a cup of tea waiting or just ready to be made, about to be made or could be made. And over the tea we share, catch up, solve all the problems of the world and create some new ones of our own. We have tea in the afternoon and after dinner and maybe even late at night when we curl up on the couch cradling a mug, going over the events of the day and perhaps what’s to come on the following one. And every time I see a tea commercial or put the kettle up to boil there’s Linda, if not in my kitchen or me in hers, definitely in my mind and thoughts.

So when I saw this, I immediately thought of her and how it seems to tie all parts of life in with it…the good, the bad, the unexpected, the silly and the smart. But isn’t that what life is all about? Good friends, wonderful memories in the making and possibiliteas : )

"Tea Mind

Humilitea, Possibilitea, Qualitea, Solidaritea, Abilitea, Equalitea, Individualitea, Serenitea, Insanitea, Confidentialitea, Vitalitea, Creativitea, Sportea, Claritea, Realitea, Activitea, Longevitea, Impossibilitea, Familiaritea, Humanitea, Puritea, Levitea, Longevitea, Immunitea, Digestabilitea, Electricitea, Sensualitea, Femininitea, Festivitea - Adapted from: Letters to a Young Zentrepenur - The Republic of Tea"

Best..
Donna Karlin

No comments: