Thursday, December 02, 2004

Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary Things

Every year Fast Company Magazine runs a challenge….a worldwide search for ordinary people doing extraordinary things. This year, thanks to support of friends, clients and colleagues I’ve made it to the second level and am in the running for the finals. If you’d like to read the entry, vote and perhaps leave a comment (based on the work I do) I’d very much appreciate it. You can find it and vote at http://www.fastcompany.com/fast50_05/profile/?karlin415

I love this challenge because it brings to the fore a reminder of all the good that’s happening in the world every day when people who are passionate about their work, life, goals and dreams go out there to make a difference, even if it’s one person at a time.


With you, your feedback and support I continually grow in my life and work and can continue to help people discover how extraordinary they really are. Even though it’s one person at a time, the ripple effect is immeasurable. I am extremely grateful to have the opportunity to watch people fly as they reach for their dreams, then sit back applaud them as it happens. I celebrate your victories!.

Best.
Donna Karlin

No comments: