Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Just Hit Thirty!

This is a blog to thank my readers for coming by and staying awhile.....for the group of you who subscribe and want to know what's going on in the life and mind of a Shadow Coach here in Canada's capital.

As of today, you are from 30 countries from far and near.... regular subscribers and commenters who read, write, email and keep me on my toes. Thank you SO much for being a part of this and sharing your ideas, thoughts and time with me. You are very much appreciated.

In alphabetical order, here's a list of where my readers are from....all 30 corners of the world. Welcome! Put your feet up, click on a blog or two, throw in your two cents or three and I hope you keep coming back for a very long time to come.

Best!
Donna Karlin

Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Chile
China
Denmark
France
Greece
Hungary
India
Indonesia
Israel
Italy
Japan
Malaysia
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Panama
Philippines
Portugal
Romania
Singapore
Spain
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States

No comments: