Thursday, July 28, 2005

Holiday Time

I'm actually taking a week or so off. For those of you who know me and have the question at the tip of your tongue "Off off? or just not going into work off?" which I get all the time....the answer is off, away from the 'puter, blogging, writing (well at least for work).

We all need time to recharge our batteries, coaches included : )

I'll have a journal and pen closeby to jot down anecdotes, insights and anything else I think might eventually make it into my blog, though I'm sure the bulk of what's in there will be memories in the making just for me to take out years from now and smile as I read it.

We're going to go near and far to wherever strikes our fancy...exploring, seeing new sites, and revisiting some old ones. Still, a change in every sense of the word....great company, tons of music and places just lying in wait for us to discover.

I wish you all a wonderful week. Stay tuned....we'll be back soon!

Best...
Donna Karlin

No comments: