Thursday, October 09, 2003


"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake" - Henry David Thoreau

I’m sitting here trying to write around this, though my thoughts probably wouldn’t make much sense to the rest of the world. I love this quote....and it makes me think that others have lived their dreams and wrapped their lives around them. I’ve had a few in my life (so far) that have become reality and, for some of life’s experiences, they so far surpass anything I could have ever dreamed of, that if they hadn’t happened, I wouldn’t have thought them possible....even in dreams.

Have you ever had something happen to you that just takes your breath away? And in your wildest dreams never thought possible? If you think really hard I’m sure you can come up with at least one instance. That is
how I interpret this quote. And I truly believe that if we open our minds and hearts to infinite possibilities, anything can happen.


Best...
Donna Karlin

No comments: